HAHA! Got to know a new game called Flash Flash Revolution from Gina man. The game is so damn what. Didnt know why Gina loves playing that game.
Anyway, there was PW session today. Could see that Huiting and the rest of her group was really pissed of with OCX today. Her face was so damn black and angry. During CT period, we were supposed to be in our PW group to know each of us better. All I saw in OCX's group was as if he was a dictator, just ordering people to do stuffs.
I dont know how true this might be, I might sound like a hypocrite but i'm still going to say this. It seems that some people agree that in PW, OCX just tells people to do stuffs and yet he does not really do anything at all but in the end he gets to claim the credit too. Isnt that very unfair?
I am really fortunate to have people that I can get along well in my group. At least we wont be so unhappy with each other and we can minimize conflicts within in our group. I think the whole of our class hates OCX anyway.
I wonder how he got into the vice-presidency position. There was once in biology practical, he did not bring his practical yet he did not own up! What is this? What happened to the value of NYJC, integrity? How can he be a vice-president of the Student Council when he didnt even possess this value? Teamwork, he cant even get along with his group. Compassion, empathy, when did he have that? Resourcefullness?
Argh enough for today, bit pissed with him. Actually is quite pissed. Nevermind, tomorrow is SYF. I shall forget about the unhappy stuffs and focus and enjoy dor my performance tomorrow. Good luck to everyone!